Running your business at alert level 4
COVID-19 resurgence support payments
Here are the following Covid support payments available:
1. Wage Subsidy – drop of 40%, $600 per week per full time employee and $359 per week per part time employee.
2. Resurgence Support Payment – drop of 30%, being a RSP of $1500 plus $400 per full time equivalent.
3. Leave Support Scheme – for workers who must self-isolate while awaiting a test. $585.50 per full time worker and $350 per part timer.
We can help any of you who are unsure, there will be an extra charge only for the time involved in helping you receive what you are entitled to – $125 + GST per claim. We will do the paperwork to support the claims, should they later be audited.
This offer is only for businesses with 3 or less employees if you have more than this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your charge would be based solely on time taken.
Contact us for more information
Planning for Success – Cost Control
9am – 11.00am
This workshop will focus on:
- Healthy Mindsets
- Cost Control for business
- Habits of highly effective business people
- What is a KPI and why should you know them?
- One new and valuable Xero feature
- 90 day Action Plan – what are the 3 rocks you are going to focus on next quarter?
We will wrap with a Q&A session where you can get all of your questions answered.
Brightline Rules and Property Tax Update
Do you know how the new rules on the Brightline test for property investment affects you?
Are you wanting a short update with some case studies examples and real life stories to help you understand this new proposed legislation and how much extra tax you may have to pay if you have a residential investment?
Join us for our FREE webinar to find out about this and more. We will cover:
- Main homes – are they exempt?
- The “New Build” rules
- Interest deductibility changes
Wednesday 25th August at 12pm
See the recording here.